Saturday, November 29, 2008

Toothfairy!!

Tristyn lost her 1st baby tooth today. The bottom front tooth. She's only 4 1/2, but I have heard that if they cut teeth early, they loose them early too, and Tristyn cut her teeth at 3 mo old. Maddy did too, so she will probably loose her baby teeth early also. I'm excited that Tris is growing up, but I'm also sad, I remember when that first little tooth poked through! I am glad she didn't loose it at school or daycare or swallow it. I have it in a little glass jar with a label & it will stay with her other keepsakes. The tooth next to it is also loose, so I bet that one will come out in the next week or two. Tris was so excited when the toothfairy came, she got a dollar to put in her piggy bank and some candy Dots.

No comments:

DID YOU KNOW?

1 in every 125 babies is born with a heart defect?
What if that one was yours?


1 in every 166 children is diagnosed with some form of Autism? Help us put the puzzle back together!