Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cover Girls & Kittens - Oh My!

I am so excited. I work in an office that publishes a local weekly buyers guide. Quarterly we puslish a coupon book. The last to coupon book covers have featured some of my co-workers grand babies, well this time it's Tristyn's & Maddy's turn. The cover is so cute, our production department does an excellent job! The book has a distribution of about 32,000 houses & businesses, so this will be their 15 minutes of fame. I'd post a picture of the cover, but it's copy righted & I don't want to get in trouble. Here is the original picture before they did their magic of editing to it. They enhanced the color, zoomed in, and added some wording.




Lucky, came home this weekend. Our older cats, Jasper & Spunky were not too happy, but they are warming up. He is such a cutie & very playful. He has made a great recovery, he has a slight limp in his back hip, but that's all. Here is a pic.

No comments:

DID YOU KNOW?

1 in every 125 babies is born with a heart defect?
What if that one was yours?


1 in every 166 children is diagnosed with some form of Autism? Help us put the puzzle back together!