Monday, March 2, 2009

I think we broke a record!

I think we have broken the record for the fastest moving virus. Here's the schedule:

Tuesday: My Mom & Dad watched Tris & Maddy all day.

Wed. night: My Dad calls & tells me he came down with a nasty cold & hopes the girls don't get it (Thanks Grandpa!)

Thursday: All is fine.

Friday 7:30 am : (here's where I start the stop watch because I don't know when her symptoms actually started) On Friday's Maddy is watched by Tony's Dad, he comes to our house. So, Grandpa comes over & I leave for work, Maddy is just fine at this point. I get home at 5pm, and she is just a mess! Fever, red cheeks, snot everywhere & she is just miserable! (Thanks again Grandpa!) So I give her Tylenol, after about an hour the fever is gone & she is feeling better. She goes to bed early & surprisingly sleeps through the night.

Sat. Morning: She's still a little warm so she gets another dose of Tylenol & the fever goes away and doesn't come back. She is fairly happy through the day, except for the constant runny nose. She goes to bed early again & sleeps through the night.

Sun Morning: She is just fine, no fever, no runny nose, perfectly happy all day long!

I have never seen a cold virus move so fast! Less than 48 hours from 1st symptom to being symptom free? I just pray that this wasn't just the start & that it comes back with vengeance.

By the way, Tristyn never got the cold at all!

No comments:

DID YOU KNOW?

1 in every 125 babies is born with a heart defect?
What if that one was yours?


1 in every 166 children is diagnosed with some form of Autism? Help us put the puzzle back together!