Monday, January 5, 2009

What's that strange noise?

Yesterday Maddy was sitting in my lap playing with her favorite butterfly rattle and I heard this strange, soft, grinding noise. I know her rattle doesn't make noise. I hear it again, it sounds like Maddy is grinding her teeth. OK, how can she grind her teeth when she only has 2 and they are both on the bottom. So, I look in her mouth and sure enough, 3 more teeth popped in on top. She was a little fussy over the weekend, but I though that was because of her sinus infection that is finally getting better. So we are up to 5 teeth, way to go girl!

Tristyn went for a snowmobile ride with Tony. She loves riding with him, and was asking to go all weekend. They only stayed out for about 45 min because the temp started dropping, a cold front moved through last night, when I got up this morning it was -20 without the windchill (Burrrr).

2 comments:

Grahm Hutton said...

Wow! Three teeth over the weekend, that's amazing! I would have been more than just a little fussy myself... Go Maddy!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

3 teeth all at the same time! Wow!!!

DID YOU KNOW?

1 in every 125 babies is born with a heart defect?
What if that one was yours?


1 in every 166 children is diagnosed with some form of Autism? Help us put the puzzle back together!